Why Choose a Pneumatic Chain Hoist?
Morgan Aero has proudly served the aerospace industry since 1964. Our products offer superior quality, strength, safety, and reliability, but our pneumatic chain hoists are, especially, noteworthy. Some of the advantages of a pneumatic chain hoist revolve around its ability to self-cool.
A pneumatic chain hoist generates a weightless type of vertical movement, actuated by the floating air function. What would, otherwise, be strenuous industrial tasks involving the lifting and maneuvering of aerospace components, now, becomes incredibly streamlined and simplified.
A Morgan Aero pneumatic chain hoist offers a slew of advantages:
- offers no risk of explosion in potentially combustible environments
- can be used in remote environments due to no electric motors
- impervious to dirt, dust, heat, vapors, high-temps, and humidity
- uninterrupted use over multiple shifts, without overheating
- wide-ranging speed control which allows sensitive load positioning with extreme accuracy
- lower weight means ease of handling and enhanced mobility
- higher duty cycles mean no downtime
- fewer components mean low maintenance and less costly repairs
If you have any questions regarding Morgan Aero’s pneumatic chain hoist products, do not hesitate to contact our team at (425) 438-9600 – we will address your inquiries, on the spot.
New York – We’re Ready to Answer the Call
Our third party-inspected products, processes, systems, and services are part of our Quality-Management System which is ISO 9001:2000 certified. This reflects our unyielding dedication to ensure we meet and exceed the needs of our New York customers, always.
Our aerospace-quality lever hoists, chain hoists, worm-drive hoists, and sling-lifting systems are a main-stay for manufacturing entities regionally, nationally, and globally. Morgan Aero’s lever hoists and hand-chain hoists fulfill the strict Boeing Hoist Specifications including:
- ASME HST3
- appendix ‘A’ and CE certification standards
Morgan Aero developed the JM and JM-AP series of lever hoists for the Boeing 737 Advanced Generation Aircraft. We manufacture the APU hoist – the AP6108 chain-drive unit – used by the USAF as well as major airlines around the world. Our New York clients will not find a higher caliber APU aircraft hoist, of this type, anywhere else on the world market!
The Morgan Aero team offers customization and comprehensive parts and servicing for all our hoists as well as certified proof load testing on our NIST traceable hoist-testing equipment. We, also, are known for supplying “just in time” aerospace parts and equipment – exactly when our New York customers need them!
We continue to expand – 17,000 sq/ft of new manufacturing, storage, and processing space in addition to 20,000 sq/ft of warehouse and assembly space that is underway. New York facilities can be assured of having their needs fulfilled, always!
We ship domestically and internationally, continually, and if you need a local integrator for your product, contact our team! For your jet engine, landing gear, and specialized aerospace lift or load challenges, our New York clients harness the benefits of Morgan Aero meeting and exceeding their expectations!
Contact Morgan Aero, Today
New York, you can connect with our team in various ways:
- Call (425) 438-9600 for immediate assistance.
- Send inquiries, online, 24/7.
- Request any required manuals or literature.
- Visit our location at 1450 80th Street SW – Everett, WA 98203.