Pneumatic Chain Hoist Jacksonville
Industrial sites abound in Jacksonville, and they reflect an abundance of diverse manufacturing companies which rely on chain hoists and chain hoist systems. Though all of Morgan Aero’s chain hoists ensure increased production efficiency for Jacksonville manufacturing facilities, it is our pneumatic chain hoists that offer some unique and noteworthy features. For example, their air motors transmit power without electricity and are self-cool.
Morgan Aero’s Aerosafe worm-drive hoists – available in manual or pneumatic-powered versions – are used by aerospace installations and by Boeing and almost all major airlines, worldwide, for engine and landing-gear installation and removal. One thousand of our Aerosafe chain hoists are in use regionally, nationally, and around the world.
From our Aerospace Oxygen Systems Service to our Parts and Assembly Integration to our Chain Hoist and Hoist Systems Fabrication, our Jacksonville customers know their heavy-lift solutions are, comprehensively, met at Morgan Aero!
Why a Pneumatic Chain Hoist is Considered an Asset
Since 1964, Morgan Aero’s chain hoist products have offered superior quality, strength, safety, and reliability. Our pneumatic chain hoists, however, are deemed safer than their electric counterparts and can be used outdoors without special IP ratings.
The distinct advantages of pneumatic chain hoists include:
- no risk of explosion in potentially-combustible environments
- ability to be used in remote environments due to no electric motors
- being impervious to dirt, dust, heat, vapors, high-temps, and humidity
- uninterrupted use over multiple shifts, without overheating
- wide-range speed control which allows sensitive load positioning with extreme accuracy
- lower weight allowing for handling ease and enhanced mobility
- higher duty cycles which means no downtime
- fewer components, low maintenance, and less costly repairs
If you have any questions regarding Morgan Aero’s pneumatic chain hoist products, do not hesitate to contact our team at (425) 438-9600 – we will address your inquiries, immediately.