Pneumatic Chain Hoist Dallas
Aerospace companies dot the Dallas landscape to the tune of at least 13 top names, including Dallas Avionics, Lockheed Martin, Boeing, and a host of others. When manufacturing jetliner, defense, space, maritime, and security solutions, Dallas installations rely on hoists and other heavy-lift systems to generate the most efficient flow of production.
At Morgan Aero, we ensure everything from jet engines to landing gear to defense weapons systems receive the handling care they require, and our pneumatic chain hoist products remain a coveted choice to get those exacting tasks accomplished.
Pneumatic Chain Hoists – Their Benefits are Noteworthy
Morgan Aero’s pneumatic chain hoists deliver a slew of benefits for any Dallas installation where production efficiency is paramount and where workplace safety is a priority. Their outstanding features include:
- no risk of explosion in potentially-combustible environments
- no electric motors and can be used in remote locations
- impervious to dirt, dust, heat, vapors, high-temps, and humidity
- uninterrupted use over multiple shifts, without overheating
- wide-ranging speed control which allows for sensitive load positioning with extreme accuracy
- lower weight means handling ease and enhanced mobility
- higher duty cycles means no downtime
- fewer components allow for low maintenance and less-costly repairs
If you have any questions concerning Morgan Aero’s pneumatic chain hoist products or how we can customize them to suit your needs, our team is here to take your call – (425) 438-9600.