Lever Chain Hoist New York
So what makes a one-hand-operated lever chain hoist from Morgan Aero so advantageous? To begin with, lever chain hoists require only a single operator. They replace the effort of multiple workers and have the ability to lift loads in a variety of positions, including horizontally. Heavy lifting from all angles becomes a breeze.
A lever chain hoist versatility is beneficial for New York industries where pulling, dragging, stretching, and positioning of heavy loads from all angles is desired or required. Morgan Aero’s lever chain hoists can be used indoors and outdoors since no electricity is required.
More Reasons to Choose a Lever Chain Hoist
When it comes to understanding some of the other benefits of using a lever chain hoist, one should consider the following:
- Strenuous, tiring labor-intensive work involving manual lifting is replaced with ease and highly-efficient performance. Side-note: Work-related/heavy-lifting injuries and possible workers’ compensation claims could be minimized or, possibly, eliminated.
- These portable units are ideal for drifting loads when an overhead crane is unavailable.
- Simplistic designs mean easier repair and low-maintenance, and user-friendly operation.
- Compact sizes allow for use in areas with little headroom.
- Ideal for industrial and domestic applications: warehouses, construction, tree removal, farm/ranch use, auto and aviation repair & maintenance, and more.