Lever Chain Hoist Houston
For nearly 6 decades, Morgan Aero has served the aviation, aerospace, and general-manufacturing industries with hoists of all types. Our experience with the development and production of heavy-lifting solutions is second to none. Our name and reputation are known throughout the world, and our lever chain hoist products are ideal candidates for Houston facilities, everywhere – from car garages and maintenance shops to sprawling industrial complexes and aviation and aerospace facilities.
Our lever chain hoists lift items in a variety of angles by cranking the lever/handle forward, backwards, and horizontally. Multi-directional movement is a distinct advantage of this type of hoist configuration – something a conventional chain block cannot do. Also, a lever chain hoist is very user-friendly where one-hand cranking, by a single operator, is a breeze!
With a lever chain hoist, heavy maneuvering tasks are transformed into ease and efficiency. Additionally, these indispensable mechanisms do not require any electric power and can, therefore, be used not only indoors, but outdoors as well.
More Benefits of Our Lever Chain Hoists
Would your Houston facility benefit from a compact, portable lever chain hoist? Consider the following:
- Strenuous, tiring labor-intensive work involving manual lifting is replaced with ease and highly-efficient performance. Side-note: Work-related/heavy-lifting injuries and possible workers’ compensation claims could be minimized or, possibly, eliminated.
- These portable units are ideal for drifting loads when an overhead crane is unavailable.
- Simplistic designs mean easier repair, low-maintenance, and user-friendly operation.
- Compact sizes allow for use in areas with little headroom.
- Ideal for industrial and domestic applications: warehouses, construction, transportation, tree removal, farm/ranch use, car and aircraft maintenance, and so more.