Summarizing All the Benefits
The immense advantages of utilizing lever chain hoists cannot be overstated. In a nutshell, consider the following:
- Strenuous, tiring labor-intensive work involving manual lifting is replaced with ease, safety, and enhanced efficiency. Side-note: Minimize the opportunity for injuries – work-related/heavy-lifting injuries and possible workers’ compensation claims could be minimized or, possibly, eliminated.
- Any employee can lift heavy items, regardless of physical strength – reduce employee fatigue and its inherent dangers.
- A single person performs the work of two or more people – labor costs become minimized.
- No need for electricity – added convenience and versatility for indoor and outdoor applications.
- These portable units are ideal for drifting loads when an overhead crane is unavailable.
- Simplistic designs mean easier repair, low-maintenance, and user-friendly operation.
- Compact sizes allow for use in areas with little headroom.
- Ideal for industrial and domestic applications: construction, transportation, tree removal, farm/ranch use, forestry, auto repair shops, and a host of other venues.
If you believe your Denver installation would benefit from a Morgan Aero lever chain hoist, give us a call at 425-438-9600. Denver businesses can also connect with our team, online, 24/7.
Offering Almost 60 Years of Expertise
Since 1964, Morgan Aero has served aircraft, aerospace, and general-manufacturing industries throughout the world. Our Aerosafe worm-drive hoists are used by Boeing and almost all major airlines, globally, for engine and landing-gear installation and removal – available as manual or pneumatic-powered. One thousand of our Aerosafe chain hoists are in use nationally and internationally.
From our Aerospace Oxygen Systems Service to our Parts and Assembly Integration to our
Chain Hoist and Hoist Systems Fabrication, Denver businesses – large and small – have their heavy-lift needs and customized-hoist requirements met, right here!
At Morgan Aero, our Quality-Management System is ISO 9001:2015 certified. This is important to our Denver clients because it reflects our commitment to the highest standards and expectations which include third-party audits.
Our aerospace-quality lever hoists, chain hoists, worm-drive hoists, and sling-lifting systems cater to an array of applications. Morgan Aero’s lever hoists and hand chain hoists fulfill strict Boeing Hoist Specifications including:
- ASME HST3
- appendix ‘A’ and CE certification standards
Morgan Aero developed the JM and JM-AP series of lever hoists for the Boeing 737 Advanced Generation Aircraft. We manufacture the APU hoist – the AP6108 chain-drive unit – used by the USAF as well as major airlines around the world. Our Denver clients will not find a higher caliber APU aircraft hoist, of this type, anywhere else on the world market!
Morgan Aero offers comprehensive parts and servicing for its lever chain hoists as well as certified proof load testing on our NIST traceable hoist-testing equipment. We, also, supply “just in time” aerospace parts and other components when our Denver customers have no time to spare.
We offer 17,000 sq/ft of new manufacturing, storage, and processing space in addition to 20,000 sq/ft of new warehouse and assembly space to ensure our customers’ needs are, constantly, met. We ship domestically and internationally, continually, and if you are in need of a local integrator for your product, contact our team!
Contact Morgan Aero – Where Loads are Lightened
Denver businesses can connect with Morgan Aero in a variety of ways:
- Call (425) 438-9600 for immediate assistance
- Request any manuals or literature
- Explore all our heavy-lift solutions at morganaero.com
- When nearby, visit our location at 1450 80th Street SW – Everett, WA 98203