Heavy Load Challenges Become Light-Weight Contenders
Would your Chicago facility benefit from a hoist that is compact, durable, lightweight, and portable? If so, consider the following:
- Strenuous, tiring labor-intensive work involving manual lifting is replaced with ease, safety, and enhanced efficiency. Side-note: Work-related/heavy-lifting injuries and possible workers’ compensation claims could be minimized or, possibly, eliminated.
- No need for electricity means added convenience and versatility with indoor and outdoor applications.
- These portable units are ideal for drifting loads when an overhead crane is unavailable.
- Simplistic designs mean easier repair, low-maintenance, and user-friendly operation.
- Compact sizes allow for use in areas with little headroom.
- Ideal for industrial and domestic applications: construction, transportation, tree removal, farm/ranch use, forestry, weekend garage projects, and more.
If you have any questions concerning our lever chain hoist products, give us a call at 425-438-9600. Chicago businesses can, also, connect with our team, online, 24/7.
Our Hoists Cater to All Industries
Since 1964, Morgan Aero has served aircraft, aerospace, and general-manufacturing industries throughout the world. From Los Angeles to Dallas to Chicago and beyond, the Morgan Aero line of hoist products have made their mark as a business investment. They can boost a business’s productivity, minimize lead times, and reduce overtime and manual-labor costs.
Our Aerosafe worm-drive hoists are used by Boeing and almost all major airlines, worldwide, for engine and landing-gear installation and removal – available as manual or pneumatic-powered. One thousand of our Aerosafe chain hoists are in use, world wide.
From our Aerospace Oxygen Systems Service to our Parts and Assembly Integration to our Chain Hoist and Hoist Systems Fabrication, private garages, shops, warehouses, and massive production installations throughout Chicago have their heavy-lift needs and customized-hoist requirements met, under one roof.
Excellence is the Name of the Game
At Morgan Aero, our Quality-Management System is ISO 9001:2000 certified. This is important to our Chicago customers because it reflects our dedication to established standards of excellence which include third-party audits.
Our aerospace-quality lever hoists, chain hoists, worm-drive hoists, and sling-lifting systems cater to endless global applications. Morgan Aero’s lever hoists and hand chain hoists fulfill strict Boeing Hoist Specifications including:
- ASME HST3
- appendix ‘A’ and CE certification standards
Morgan Aero developed the JM and JM-AP series of lever hoists for the Boeing 737 Advanced Generation Aircraft. We manufacture the APU hoist – the AP6108 chain-drive unit – used by the USAF as well as major airlines around the world. Our Chicago clients will not find a higher caliber APU aircraft hoist, of this type, anywhere else on the world market!
Parts, Servicing, Expansion, and Commitment
Morgan Aero offers comprehensive parts and servicing for its lever chain hoists and all other hoists as well as certified proof load testing on our NIST traceable hoist-testing equipment. We, also, supply “just in time” aerospace parts and other components for our Chicago customers when time is running thin.
Our continued expansion ensures our product availability remains uninterrupted. We offer 17,000 sq/ft of new manufacturing, storage, and processing space in addition to 20,000 sq/ft of new warehouse and assembly space.
We ship domestically and internationally, continually, and if you are in need of a local integrator for your product, contact our team! For any lift or load requirements, Morgan Aero is here for you!
Contact Morgan Aero – Load Challenges Stop Right Here
Chicago businesses can connect with Morgan Aero by:
- Calling (425) 438-9600 for immediate assistance
- Requesting any required manuals or literature
- Visiting our location at 1450 80th Street SW – Everett, WA 98203