Pneumatic Chain Hoist San Diego
Aerospace is big business in San Diego. San Diego’s aerospace industry is vast, and everything from aircraft to guided missiles to space-vehicles are manufactured here – and that only scratches the surface. The lifting, lowering, and positioning of highly sensitive parts and equipment takes high quality, extremely dependable chain hoists to ensure safety, precision, and efficiency – welcome to Morgan Aero – experts in the chain hoist industry since 1964.
Though Morgan Aero manufactures a variety of chain hoist products, the advantages of a pneumatic chain hoist are worth a few moments of time. One huge advantage of a pneumatic chain hoist is its compressed-air power which allows the hoist to fully operate, electricity-free. Aside from that advantage, aircraft, aerospace, and general-manufacturing facilities in San Diego and across the globe choose our pneumatic chain hoists when requirements include a continuous duty cycle and no downtime.
Our pneumatic chain hoists are available as standard models or as customized versions, and are part of our Aerosafe worm-drive hoists used by Boeing and almost all major airlines, worldwide, for engine and landing-gear installation and removal. One thousand of our Aerosafe chain hoists are utilized around the world.
Chain Hoist and Hoist Systems Fabrication, San Diego manufacturers rely on Morgan Aero as their single source to have their heavy-lift needs met.
A Pneumatic Chain Hoist – Summarizing the Benefits
A pneumatic chain hoist is an ideal candidate for San Diego manufacturing facilities that include flammable and low head-room areas. But let’s go over a summary of the benefits these versatile gems offer any manufacturing environment:
- no risk of explosion in potentially-combustible environments
- can be used in remote environments due to no electric motors
- impervious to dirt, dust, heat, vapors, high-temps, and humidity
- uninterrupted use over multiple shifts, without overheating
- wide-ranging speed control which allows sensitive load positioning with extreme accuracy
- lower weight means ease of handling and enhanced mobility
- higher duty cycles means no downtime
- fewer components means low maintenance and less-costly repairs
If you have any questions regarding Morgan Aero’s pneumatic chain hoist products, please don’t hesitate to contact our team at (425) 438-9600.