Pneumatic Chain Hoist Denver
Denver has a rich history of being home to a myriad of aviation and aerospace installations. When it comes to heavy-lift requirements, everything from satellite and rocket components to jet engines and landing gear must be maneuvered and positioned with exacting precision, safety, and accuracy. This is where Morgan Aero’s pneumatic chain hoist products offer impressive advantages over other types of hoist products.
Morgan Aero enjoys long-held partnerships with not only the aviation and aerospace industries, but with general-manufacturing entities, as well. From Seattle to Denver to Chicago and beyond, our pneumatic chain hoists have proven their worth for heavy-duty industrial applications as well as smaller businesses.
Every type of maintenance or manufacturing arena in Denver can reap the benefits of optimized production efficiency, fewer workers on every shift, and shorter lead times when our pneumatic chain hoists are part of everyday operations. As a result, your Denver business can speed up delivery times and generate greater revenue.
Pneumatic Chain Hoists – Electricity-Free Operation
Morgan Aero’s pneumatic chain hoists deliver a multitude of advantages – one, of which, would be electricity-free operation. This ensures no electrical arcing hazard that could, otherwise, contribute to explosions in potentially-combustible environments. Other advantages of our pneumatic chain hoist products include:
- No electric motors – can be used in remote locations
- Being impervious to dirt, dust, heat, vapors, high-temps, and humidity
- Uninterrupted use over multiple shifts, without overheating
- Wide-range speed control which allows for sensitive load positioning with extreme accuracy
- Less weight means handling ease and enhanced mobility
- Higher duty cycles and no downtime
- Fewer components, low maintenance, and less-costly repairs
If you have any questions concerning Morgan Aero’s pneumatic chain hoist products or how we can customize them to suit your needs, our team is here to take your call at (425) 438-9600.