- Strenuous, labor-intensive work involving lifting is replaced with ease and enhanced efficiency. Side note: Minimize the opportunity for injury – work-related/heavy-lifting accidents and possible workers’ comp claims could be minimized or, possibly, eliminated.
- Any employee can lift heavy items, regardless of personal strength – reduce employee fatigue and its inherent dangers.
- A single person performs the work of two or more people – labor costs are reduced.
- These portable units are ideal for drifting loads when an overhead crane is unavailable.
- No need for electricity means added convenience and versatility with indoor and outdoor use.
- Simplistic designs mean easier repair, low-maintenance, and user-friendly operation.
- Compact size allows for use in areas with limited headroom.
- Ideal for industrial and domestic applications: Our lever chain hoist products become an irreplaceable asset for Washington’s warehouses, manufacturing facilities, construction sites, auto shops, aviation and aerospace arenas, and more.
We’re Local – We’re National – We’re Global
Morgan Aero has, proudly, partnered with aircraft, aerospace, and general-manufacturing industries since 1964. Heavy-lift-management facilities from Washington to Dallas to Chicago and beyond trust our name and our standards of excellence behind every heavy-lift product we manufacture.
Our Aerosafe worm-drive hoists are used by Boeing and almost all major airlines, worldwide, for engine and landing-gear installation and removal – available as manual or pneumatic-powered. One thousand of our Aerosafe chain hoists are in use, across the nation and across the globe.
From our Aerospace Oxygen Systems Service to our Parts and Assembly Integration to our
Chain Hoist and Hoist Systems Fabrication, Washington facilities harvest the benefits of our products and services to fulfill their everyday lift needs and customized hoist requirements.
We are Committed to Quality
At Morgan Aero, our mission revolves around the highest expectations, and that begins with our Quality-Management System being ISO 9001:2015 certified. Because of this, our Washington customers have the assurance that our products, services, and good practices fully align with strict ISO certification guidelines.
Our aerospace-caliber lever hoists, chain hoists, worm-drive hoists, and sling-lifting systems cater to a myriad of applications, across the globe. Morgan Aero’s lever hoists and hand chain hoists fulfill strict Boeing Hoist Specifications including:
- ASME HST3
- appendix ‘A’ and CE certification standards
Morgan Aero developed the JM and JM-AP series of lever hoists for the Boeing 737 Advanced Generation Aircraft. We manufacture the APU hoist – the AP6108 chain-drive unit – used by the USAF as well as major airlines around the world. Our Washington clients will not find a higher caliber APU aircraft hoist, of this type, anywhere else on the world market!
We offer comprehensive parts and servicing for our hoists as well as certified proof load testing on our NIST traceable hoist-testing equipment. We, also, supply “just in time” aerospace parts and other components when critical deadlines must be met, without fail.
We offer 17,000 sq/ft of new manufacturing, storage, and processing space in addition to 20,000 sq/ft of new warehouse and assembly space. We ship domestically and internationally, continually, and if you are in need of a local integrator for your product, contact our team!
Contact Morgan Aero – Replace Lift Challenges with Lift Solutions
For more information concerning our lever chain hoist products, Washington facilities can:
- Call (425) 438-9600 for immediate assistance
- Always connect with our team on line – 24/7
- Request manuals or literature
- Explore all our lift-solution products at morganaero.com
- When nearby, visit our location at 1450 80th Street SW – Everett, WA