Lever Chain Hoist Philadelphia | Morgan Aero
Many Philadelphia facilities incorporate lifting, lowering, pulling, and tensioning of heavy-weight components during their daily operations. When these types of activities take place manually without the aid of a lever chain hoist, muscle pulls, sprains, serious back injuries and, ultimately, workers’ comp claims ensue.
The remedy for counteracting unnecessary workplace hazards and the associated costs that come with them is simple: include Morgan Aero’s lever chain hoists in the workplace. These magnificent machines perform the strength of several able-bodied workers without the issues of strains, sprains, or overexertion.
When lever chain hoists are part of heavy-lift operations, workplaces become not only safer, but production becomes far more efficient, and lead times are reduced. Deadlines are met sooner, customers are increasingly satisfied, and profit margins have the potential to show noticeable gains – all because labor-intensive work involving manual maneuvering is replaced with ease, safety, and enhanced efficiency.
Heavy, cumbersome loads can be moved and positioned in multiple directions – a huge advantage for Philadelphia installations where one finds car and aircraft repair, construction, general manufacturing, aerospace production, and so much more.
Summarizing the Benefits
Would your Philadelphia facility benefit from a lever chain hoist that is compact, durable, lightweight, and portable? Consider the following:
- No electricity is required – added convenience and versatility with indoor and outdoor applications.
- These portable units are ideal for drifting loads when an overhead crane is unavailable.
- Simplistic design means easier repair, low-maintenance, and user-friendly operation.
- Compact size allows for use in areas with little headroom.
- Ideal for industrial and domestic applications: construction, transportation, tree removal, farm/ranch use, manufacturing, weekend garage projects, and more.