Lever Chain Hoist Austin
If your Austin business depends on uninterrupted lead times to generate those all-important ROIs, Morgan Aero’s lever chain hoist products help generate efficiency of production-line operations which, ultimately, leads to increased profitability. Utilizing as few people as possible to perform a task and getting the task done quicker and safer is what operational efficiency is all about.
Each Morgan Aero lever chain hoist offers a one-handed configuration allowing a single operator to complete tasks in the same amount of time or less than several workers during the lifting, lowering, and pulling of heavy loads, at various angles – including horizontally. A Morgan Aero lever chain hoist is your lead-time-management tool!
A Lever Chain Hoist Is An Unarguable Asset
The benefits of a lever chain hoist can be summed up in four ways for Austin product-based facilities: 1) optimized productivity 2) enhanced convenience 3) optimized safety and 4) less overhead costs.
If we break it all down, it means:
- Strenuous, tiring labor-intensive work involving manual lifting is replaced with ease, safety, and enhanced efficiency. Side-note: Work-related/heavy-lifting injuries and possible workers’ compensation claims could be minimized or, possibly, eliminated.
- No need for electricity – added convenience and versatility for indoor and outdoor applications.
- These portable units are ideal for drifting loads when an overhead crane is unavailable.
- Simplistic designs mean easier repair, low-maintenance, and user-friendly operation.
- Compact sizes allow for use in areas with little headroom.
- Ideal for industrial and domestic applications: construction, transportation, tree removal, farm/ranch use, forestry, auto repair shops, and a host of other venues.
If you believe your Austin installation would benefit from a Morgan Aero lever chain hoist, give us a call at 425-438-9600. Austin businesses can also connect with our team, online, 24/7.